Report NEP-FOR-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bulat Gafarov, 2013. "Do unobserved components models forecast inflation in Russia?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 35/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Evangelos C. Charalambakis, 2013. "On the prediction of corporate financial distress in the light of the financial crisis: empirical evidence from Greek listed firms," Working Papers 164, Bank of Greece.
- Fildes, Robert & Petropoulos, Fotios, 2013. "An evaluation of simple forecasting model selection rules," MPRA Paper 51772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rangan Gupta & Patrick Kanda & Mampho Modise & Alessia Paccagnini, 2013. "DGSE Model-Based Forecasting of Modeled and Non-Modeled Inflation Variables in South Africa," Working Papers 259, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2013.
- Alfred V Guender & Bernard Tolan, 2013. "The Centre Matters for the Periphery of Europe: The Predictive Ability of a GZ-Type Spread for Economic Activity in Europe," Working Papers in Economics 13/29, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Gitanjali Kumar, 2013. "High-Frequency Real Economic Activity Indicator for Canada," Staff Working Papers 13-42, Bank of Canada.
- Henry Penikas & Proskurin S., 2013. "How Well do Analysts Predict Stock Prices? Evidence from Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 18/FE/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Monica Jain, 2013. "Perceived Inflation Persistence," Staff Working Papers 13-43, Bank of Canada.
- Christiansen, N. & Georganas, S. & Kagel, J. H., 2013. "Coalition Formation in a Legislative Voting Game," Working Papers 13/16, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Maria Rocha Sousa & João Gama & Elísio Brandão, 2013. "Introducing time-changing economics into credit scoring," FEP Working Papers 513, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Jack Rossbach & Kim J. Ruhl, 2013. "Using the new products margin to predict the industry-level impact of trade reform," Staff Report 492, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.