Report NEP-FOR-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elisa Cavezzali & Jacopo Crepaldi & Ugo Rigoni, 2013. "Proximity to Hubs of Expertise in Financial Analyst Forecast Accuracy," Working Papers 8, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Chang, C-L. & Allen, D.E. & McAleer, M.J. & Pérez-Amaral, T., 2013. "Risk Modelling and Management: An Overview," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2013-22, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Elisa Cavezzali & Ugo Rigoni, 2013. "Financial Analysts' Forecast Accuracy: Do valuation methods matter?," Working Papers 9, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Tiziano Arduini & Giuseppe De Arcangelis & Carlo L. Del Bello, 2011. "Currency Crises During the Great Recession: Is This Time Different?," Working Papers 1/11, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Bergin, Adele & Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide & Znuderl, Nusa, 2013. "The HERMES-13 macroeconomic model of the Irish economy," Papers WP460, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Andrew Owen & David Levinson, 2013. "Modeling the Commute Mode Share of Transit Using Continuous Accessibility to Jobs," Working Papers 000115, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.