Report NEP-FOR-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katarzyna Maciejowska & Rafal Weron, 2013. "Forecasting of daily electricity spot prices by incorporating intra-day relationships: Evidence form the UK power market," HSC Research Reports HSC/13/01, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, revised 15 Apr 2013.
- Joshua C.C. Chan & Eric Eisenstat, 2013. "Gibbs Samplers for VARMA and Its Extensions," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2013-604, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Item repec:fgv:epgewp:736 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bent Flyvbjerg, 2013. "From Nobel Prize to Project Management: Getting Risks Right," Papers 1302.3642, arXiv.org.
- Jakub Nowotarski & Jakub Tomczyk & Rafal Weron, 2013. "Modeling and forecasting of the long-term seasonal component of the EEX and Nord Pool spot prices," HSC Research Reports HSC/13/02, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Miguel Belmonte & Gary Koop, 2013. "Model Switching and Model Averaging in Time-Varying Parameter Regression Models," Working Papers 1302, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Gary Koop, 2013. "Using VARs and TVP-VARs with Many Macroeconomic Variables," Working Papers 1303, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Astolfi & Luca Lorenzoni & Jillian Oderkirk, 2012. "A Comparative Analysis of Health Forecasting Methods," OECD Health Working Papers 59, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Halina Kowalczyk & Tomasz Lyziak & Ewa Stanisławska, 2013. "A new approach to probabilistic surveys of professional forecasters and its application in the monetary policy context," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 142, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.