Report NEP-FOR-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Conflitti, Cristina & De Mol, Christine & Giannone, Domenico, 2012. "Optimal Combination of Survey Forecasts," CEPR Discussion Papers 9096, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Darby, Julia, 2012. "Forecasting Volatility in Developing Countries' Nominal Exchange Returns," MPRA Paper 40875, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tanya Molodtsova & David Papell, 2012. "Taylor Rule Exchange Rate Forecasting During the Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 18330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Kareen Rozen, 2012. "Bounded Rationality and Limited Datasets: Testable Implications, Identifiability, and Out-of-Sample Prediction," Working Papers 2012-7, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Marcello Basili & Silvia Ferrini & Emanuele Montomoli, 2012. "Swine influenza and vaccines: an alternative approach for decision making about pandemic prevention," Department of Economics University of Siena 647, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- John Bradley & Gerhard Untiedt, 2012. "Emerging from recession? Future prospects for the Irish economy 2012-2020," HERMIN Economic Papers 4-2012, HERMIN.
- Meltem Gulenay Chadwick & Gonul Sengul, 2012. "Nowcasting Unemployment Rate in Turkey : Let's Ask Google," Working Papers 1218, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Morton, Rebecca & Piovesan, Marco & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2012. "The Dark Side of the Vote: Biased Voters, Social Information, and Information Aggregation Through Majority Voting," CEPR Discussion Papers 9098, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.