Report NEP-FOR-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Hendry & Grayham E. Mizon, 2012. "Forecasting from Structural Econometric Models," Economics Series Working Papers 597, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111428 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sinha, Pankaj & Jayaraman, Prabha, 2012. "Empirical analysis of the forecast error impact of classical and bayesian beta adjustment techniques," MPRA Paper 37662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kimmo Ollikka & Piia Remes & Markku Ollikainen, 2012. "Informational Efficiency of the EU ETS market ? a study of price predictability and profitable trading," Working Papers 28, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Puah, Chin-Hong & Wong, Shirly Siew-Ling & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah, 2012. "Rationality of business operational forecasts: evidence from Malaysian distributive trade sector," MPRA Paper 37599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo & Sargent, Thomas J & Williams, Noah, 2012. "Bayesian Model Averaging, Learning and Model Selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 8917, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul-Valentin Ngobo & Jean-François Casta & Olivier Ramond, 2012. "Is customer satisfaction a relevant metric for financial analysts?," Post-Print halshs-00680003, HAL.
- José Renato Haas Ornelas & José Santiago Fajardo Barbachan & Aquiles Rocha de Farias, 2012. "Estimating Relative Risk Aversion, Risk-Neutral and Real-World Densities using Brazilian Real Currency Options," Working Papers Series 269, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Fulvio Baldovin & Francesco Camana & Michele Caraglio & Attilio L. Stella & Marco Zamparo, 2012. "Aftershock prediction for high-frequency financial markets' dynamics," Papers 1203.5893, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2012.
- Gunda-Alexandra Detmers & Dieter Nautz, 2012. "The information content of central bank interest rate projections: Evidence from New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2012/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Duellmann, Klaus & Kick, Thomas, 2012. "Stress testing German banks against a global cost-of-capital shock," Discussion Papers 04/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.