Report NEP-FOR-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dotsey, Michael & Fujita, Shigeru & Stark, Tom, 2011. "Do Phillips curves conditionally help to forecast inflation?," Working Papers 11-40, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2011. "Tests of equal forecast accuracy for overlapping models," Working Paper 1121, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Barbara Rossi, 2011. "Advances in Forecasting Under Instability," Working Papers 11-20, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2011. "Tests of equal forecast accuracy for overlapping models," Working Papers 2011-024, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2011. "Advances in forecast evaluation," Working Papers 2011-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Audrino, Francesco & Hu, Yujia, 2011. "Volatility Forecasting: Downside Risk, Jumps and Leverage Effect," Economics Working Paper Series 1138, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Peter Fuleky & Carl S. Bonham, 2011. "Forecasting Based on Common Trends in Mixed Frequency Samples," Working Papers 201110, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110135 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Hirose, Yasuo, 2011. "Indeterminacy and forecastability," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 91, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Tara M. Sinclair & H.O. Stekler, 2011. "Differences in Early GDP Component Estimates Between Recession and Expansion," Working Papers 2011-05, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Francis X. Diebold & Jeremy J. Nalewaik & Frank Schorfheide & Dongho Song, 2011. "Improving GDP measurement: a forecast combination perspective," Working Papers 11-41, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Yunus Aksoy & Giovanni Melina, 2011. "An Empirical Investigation of US Fiscal Expenditures and Macroeconomic Outcomes," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1105, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Hess, Dieter & Orbe, Sebastian, 2011. "Irrationality or efficiency of macroeconomic survey forecasts? Implications from the anchoring bias test," CFR Working Papers 11-13, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).