Report NEP-FOR-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kjetil Martinsen & Francesco Ravazzolo & Fredrik Wulfsberg, 2011. "Forecasting macroeconomic variables using disaggregate survey data," Working Paper 2011/04, Norges Bank.
- Michal Rubaszek & Pawel Skrzypczynski & Grzegorz Koloch, 2011. "Forecasting the Polish zloty with non-linear models," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 81, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Lee, Byoung-Hoon & Kenkel, Philip L. & Brorsen, B. Wade, 2011. "Pre-harvest Forecasting of County Wheat Yield and Wheat Quality Conditional on Weather Information," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98829, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Isengildina-Massa, Olga & Tysinger, David & Gerard, Patrick & MacDonald, Stephen, 2011. "What Can we Learn from our Mistakes? Evaluating the Benefits of Correcting Inefficiencies in USDA Cotton Forecasts," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98811, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lo Duca, Marco & Peltonen, Tuomas, 2011. "Macro-financial vulnerabilities and future financial stress - Assessing systemic risks and predicting systemic events," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Pierre-Noël Giraud, 2011. "A note on Hubbert's hypotheses and techniques," Post-Print hal-00582825, HAL.