Report NEP-FOR-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iqbal, Javed, 2011. "Forecasting Performance of Alternative Error Correction Models," MPRA Paper 29826, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Mar 2011.
- Paolo Zagaglia, 2011. "Forecasting Long-Term Interest Rates with a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model of the Euro Area: The Role of the Feedback," Working Paper Series 19_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Philipp Maier, 2011. "Mixed Frequency Forecasts for Chinese GDP," Staff Working Papers 11-11, Bank of Canada.
- Michael McAleer & Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2011. "Has the Basel II Accord Encouraged Risk Management During the 2008-09 Financial Crisis?," KIER Working Papers 767, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- John Cotter, 2011. "Varying the VaR for Unconditional and Conditional Environments," Papers 1103.5649, arXiv.org.
- Xiaoshan Chen & Ronald MacDonald, 2011. "Realised and Optimal Monetary Policy Rules in an Estimated Markov-Switching DSGE Model of the United Kingdom," Working Papers 2011_04, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.