Report NEP-FOR-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clements, Michael P., 2010. "Why are survey forecasts superior to model forecasts?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 954, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Clements, Michael P. & Galvão, Ana Beatriz, 2010. "Real-time Forecasting of Inflation and Output Growth in the Presence of Data Revisions," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 953, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Worapree Maneesoonthorn & Gael M. Martin & Catherine S. Forbes & Simone Grose, 2010. "Probabilistic Forecasts of Volatility and its Risk Premia," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 22/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Marco J. Lombardi & Philipp Maier, 2010. "‘Lean’ versus ‘Rich’ Data Sets: Forecasting during the Great Moderation and the Great Recession," Staff Working Papers 10-37, Bank of Canada.
- David de Antonio Liedo & Elena Fernández Muñoz, 2010. "Nowcasting Spanish GDP growth in real time: "One and a half months earlier"," Working Papers 1037, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Dynamic Conditional Correlations for Asymmetric Processes," Working Papers in Economics 10/76, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Marcel Scharth, 2010. "Realized Volatility Risk," KIER Working Papers 753, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2010_019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrade, P. & Le Bihan, H., 2010. "Inattentive professional forecasters," Working papers 307, Banque de France.
- Maral Kichian & Fabio Rumler & Paul Corrigan, 2010. "Semi-Structural Models for Inflation Forecasting," Staff Working Papers 10-34, Bank of Canada.
- Lars Winkelmann, 2010. "The Norges Bankâ€™s key rate projections and the news element of monetary policy: a wavelet based jump detection approach," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-062, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jérôme Coffinet & Adrian Pop & Muriel Tiesset, 2010. "Predicting Financial Distress in a High-Stress Financial World: The Role of Option Prices as Bank Risk Metrics," Working Papers hal-00547744, HAL.