Report NEP-FOR-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Morales-Arias & Alexander Dross, 2010. "Adaptive Forecasting of Exchange Rates with Panel Data," Kiel Working Papers 1656, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Francesco C. Billari & Rebecca Graziani & Eugenio Melilli, 2010. "Stochastic population forecasts based on conditional expert opinions," Working Papers 033, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Lye, Chun Teck & Hooy, Chee-Wooi, 2010. "Forecasting Malaysian Exchange Rate: Do Artificial Neural Networks Work?," MPRA Paper 26326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralf Becker & Adam Clements & Robert O'Neill, 2010. "A Kernel Technique for Forecasting the Variance-Covariance Matrix," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 151, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Yu-chin Chen & Kwok Ping Tsang & Wen Jen Tsay, 2010. "Home Bias in Currency Forecasts," Working Papers 272010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.