Report NEP-FOR-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chanont Banternghansa & Michael W. McCracken, 2010. "Real-time forecast averaging with ALFRED," Working Papers 2010-033, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Dobrislav Dobrev & Pawel J. Szerszen, 2010. "The information content of high-frequency data for estimating equity return models and forecasting risk," International Finance Discussion Papers 1005, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jennie Bai, 2010. "Equity premium predictions with adaptive macro indexes," Staff Reports 475, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Torsten Schmidt & Simeon Vosen, 2010. "A monthly consumption indicator for Germany based on internet search query data," Ruhr Economic Papers 0208, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Cary Deck & Shengle Lin & David Porter, 2010. "Affecting Policy by Manipulating Prediction Markets: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 10-15, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Travis J. Berge & Òscar Jordà & Alan M. Taylor, 2010. "Currency Carry Trades," NBER Working Papers 16491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlo A. Favero & Andrea Tamoni, 2010. "Demographics and the Econometrics of the Term Structure of Stock Market Risk," Working Papers 367, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Eric Hillebrand & Marcelo Cunha Medeiros, 2010. "Asymmetries, breaks, and long-range dependence: An estimation framework for daily realized volatility," Textos para discussão 578, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Andersson, Michael K. & Palmqvist, Stefan & Waggoner, Daniel F., 2010. "Density-Conditional Forecasts in Dynamic Multivariate Models," Working Paper Series 247, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Cadogan, Godfrey, 2010. "Modeling And Forecasting Imported Japanese Parts Content Of US Transplants: An Error Correction And State Space Approach," MPRA Paper 25890, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2010.
- Sebastian Ostrowski & Peter Reichling, 2010. "Measures of Predictive Success for Rating Functions," FEMM Working Papers 100018, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- A. Philip Dawid & Steven de Rooij & Glenn Shafer & Alexander Shen & Nikolai Vereshchagin & Vladimir Vovk, 2010. "Insuring against loss of evidence in game-theoretic probability," Papers 1005.1811, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2010.
- Robert P Flood & Juan Yepez & Nancy P. Marion, 2010. "A Perspectiveon Predicting Currency Crises," IMF Working Papers 10/227, International Monetary Fund.