Report NEP-FOR-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary Koop & Dimitris Korompilis, 2009. "UK Macroeconomic Forecasting with Many Predictors: Which Models Forecast Best and When Do They Do So?," Working Papers 0917, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Österholm, Pär, 2009. "Improving Unemployment Rate Forecasts Using Survey Data," Working Paper 112, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Prakash Kannan & Selim Elekdag, 2009. "Incorporating Market Information Into the Construction of the Fan Chart," IMF Working Papers 09/178, International Monetary Fund.
- Kenji Moriyama & Abdul Naseer, 2009. "Forecasting Inflation in Sudan," IMF Working Papers 09/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Yushi Yoshida & Jan C. Rülke, 2009. "On-Going versus Completed Interventions and Yen/Dollar Expectations - Evidence from Disaggregated Survey Data," Discussion Papers 35, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Jean-Baptiste Dherbecourt & Bastien Drut, 2009. "Who will go down this year? The Determinants of Promotion and Relegation in European Soccer Leagues," Working Papers CEB 09-038.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pieter C. Allaart, 2009. "A general "bang-bang" principle for predicting the maximum of a random walk," Papers 0910.0545, arXiv.org.