Report NEP-FOR-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caiado, Jorge & Crato, Nuno & Peña, Daniel, 2009. "Comparison of time series with unequal length in the frequency domain," MPRA Paper 15310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- André Luís Leite & Romeu Braz Pereira Gomes Filho & José Valentim Machado Vicente, 2009. "Previsão da Curva de Juros: um modelo estatístico com variáveis macroeconômicas," Working Papers Series 186, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Proietti, Tommaso, 2009. "The Multistep Beveridge-Nelson Decomposition," MPRA Paper 15345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julien Chevallier & Benoît Sévi, 2009. "On the realized volatility of the ECX CO2 emissions 2008 futures contract: distribution, dynamics and forecasting," Working Papers halshs-00387286, HAL.
- C. Emre Alper & Salih Fendoglu & Burak Saltoglu, 2009. "MIDAS Volatility Forecast Performance Under Market Stress: Evidence from Emerging and Developed Stock Markets," Working Papers 2009/04, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.