Report NEP-FOR-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Carriero & George Kapetanios & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2008. "Forecasting Exchange Rates with a Large Bayesian VAR," Working Papers 634, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Hugo Gerard & Kristoffer Nimark, 2008. "Combining multivariate density forecasts using predictive criteria," Economics Working Papers 1117, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2008.
- Dominique Guégan & Justin Leroux, 2008. "Local Lyapunov exponents: Zero plays no role in Forecasting chaotic systems," Cahiers de recherche 08-10, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Oliver Blaskowitz & Helmut Herwartz, 2008. "A note on the model selection risk for ANOVA based adaptive forecasting of the EURIBOR swap term structure," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-064, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00323046_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore