Report NEP-FOR-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2008. "Phillips Curve Inflation Forecasts," NBER Working Papers 14322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rangan Gupta & Alain Kabundi, 2008. "Forecasting Macroeconomic Variables in a Small Open Economy: A Comparison between Small- and Large-Scale Models," Working Papers 200830, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Weron, Rafal & Misiorek, Adam, 2008. "Forecasting spot electricity prices: A comparison of parametric and semiparametric time series models," MPRA Paper 10428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fulvio Corsi & Davide Pirino & Roberto Renò, 2008. "Volatility forecasting: the jumps do matter," Department of Economics University of Siena 534, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Knüppel, Malte & Schultefrankenfeld, Guido, 2008. "How informative are macroeconomic risk forecasts? An examination of the Bank of England's inflation forecasts," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2008,14, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:367 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Donati, Paola & Donati, Francesco, 2008. "Modelling and Forecasting the Yield Curve under Model uncertainty," Working Paper Series 0917, European Central Bank.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Singh, Rup & Kumar, Saten, 2008. "Do we need time series econometrics," MPRA Paper 10530, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Sep 2008.
- Luís Aguiar-Conraria & Pedro C. Magalhães, 2008. "Growth, Centrism and Semi-Presidentialism: Forecasting the Portuguese General Elections," NIPE Working Papers 20/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Item repec:mcr:wpaper:wpaper18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giuseppe Ferrero & Andrea Nobili, 2008. "Short-term interest rate futures as monetary policy forecasts," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 681, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.