Report NEP-FOR-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pesaran, M.H. & Pick, A., 2008. "Forecasting Random Walks Under Drift Instability," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0814, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Karim Barhoumi & Szilard Benk & Riccardo Cristadoro & Ard Den Reijer & Audrone Jakaitiene & Piotr Jelonek & António Rua & Gerhard Rünstler & Karsten Ruth & Christophe Van Nieuwenhuyze, 2008. "Short-term forecasting of GDP using large monthly datasets - a pseudo real-time forecast evaluation exercise," Occasional Paper Series 84, European Central Bank.
- Dijk, D. van & Diks, C.G.H. & Panchenko, V., 2008. "Partial Likelihood-Based Scoring Rules for Evaluating Density Forecasts in Tails," CeNDEF Working Papers 08-03, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Dikaios Tserkezos & George Xanthos & Eva Pitikaki, 2008. "A Note on the Diachronic Behaviour of the OECD Forecasts for Greece," Working Papers 0814, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 00 2008.
- Jaromír Beneš & Andrew Binning & Kirdan Lees, 2008. "Incorporating judgement with DSGE models," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2008/10, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- KIYGI CALLI, Meltem & WEVERBERGH, Marcel, 2008. "Forecasting newspaper demand with censored regression," Working Papers 2008006, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Green, Kesten C. & Jones, Randall J. & Wright, Malcolm, 2008. "Predicting elections from politicians’ faces," MPRA Paper 9150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takashi Obinata, 2008. ""Analysts' Earnings Forecasts and the Value Relevance of Earnings"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-195, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore