Report NEP-FOR-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Michael K & Karlsson, Sune, 2007. "Bayesian forecast combination for VAR models," Working Paper Series 216, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Jose Vicente & Benjamin M. Tabak, 2007. "Forecasting Bonds Yields in the Brazilian Fixed Income Market," Working Papers Series 141, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00188264_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dimitris Politis & Dimitrios Thomakos, 2007. "NoVaS Transformations: Flexible Inference for Volatility Forecasting," Working Papers 0005, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Loriano Mancini & Fabio Trojani, 2005. "Robust Value at Risk Prediction," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-31, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Oct 2007.
- Dimitrios Thomakos & Tao Wang, 2007. "'Optimal' Probabilistic Predictions for Financial Returns," Working Papers 0006, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Gregor W. Smith & James Yetman, 2007. "The Curse of Irving Fisher (Professional Forecasters' Version)," Working Papers 1144, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- David Reifschneider & Peter Tulip, 2007. "Gauging the uncertainty of the economic outlook from historical forecasting errors," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-60, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).