Report NEP-FOR-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ashton de Silva & Rob J. Hyndman & Ralph D. Snyder, 2007. "The vector innovation structural time series framework: a simple approach to multivariate forecasting," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 3/07, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:03_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ana Beatriz Galv�o, 2007. "Changes in Predictive Ability with Mixed Frequency Data," Working Papers 595, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2007. "Rational and near-rational bubbles without drift," Working Paper Series 2007-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Item repec:cdf:accfin:2007/1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdf:accfin:2007/2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frank Jotzo, 2006. "Quantifying uncertainties for emission targets," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0603, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- DeRossi, G. & Harvey, A., 2007. "Quantiles, Expectiles and Splines," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0660, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Uña, Gerardo & Bertello, Nicolas, 2007.
"Situacion Fiscal y Fondo Anticiclico en la Ciudad de Buenos Aires: evolucion y perspectivas
[Fiscal Situation and Stabilization Fund of Buenos Aires City: evolution and forecast]," MPRA Paper 3198, University Library of Munich, Germany.