Report NEP-FOR-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sarah Brown & Karl Taylor & Robert McNabb, 2006. "Financial Expectations, Consumption and Saving: A Microeconomic Analysis," Working Papers 2006006, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised May 2006.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hartz, Christoph & Mittnik, Stefan & Paolella, Marc S., 2006. "Accurate Value-at-Risk forecast with the (good old) normal-GARCH model," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/23, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- dong, congcong, 2006.
[An Introduction to World Economic Long Wave-Crises and Depressions: From Study to Anticipation]," MPRA Paper 2106, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2006.
- Sadayuki Ono, 2007. "Option Pricing under Stochastic Volatility and Trading Volume," Discussion Papers 07/05, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Caiado, Jorge & Vieira, Aníbal & Bonito, Ana & Reis, Carlos & Fernandes, Francisco, 2006. "Previsão da eficácia ofensiva do futebol profissional: Um caso Português," MPRA Paper 2185, University Library of Munich, Germany.