Report NEP-FOR-2007-02-17This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Calista Cheung & Frédérick Demers, 2007. "Evaluating Forecasts from Factor Models for Canadian GDP Growth and Core Inflation," Working Papers 07-8, Bank of Canada.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Boriss Siliverstovs & Stefan Kooths, 2007. "A Dynamic Panel Data Approach to the Forecasting of the GDP of German Länder," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 664, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sabine Stephan, 2005. "German Exports to the Euro Area - A Cointegration Approach," IMK Working Paper 06-2005, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Darius Hinz & Camille Logeay, 2006. "Forecasting Employment for Germany," IMK Working Paper 01-2006, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute, revised Jan 2006.
- Szilárd Benk & Zoltán M. Jakab & Mihály András Kovács & Balázs Párkányi & Zoltán Reppa & Gábor Vadas, 2006. "The Hungarian Quarterly Projection Model (NEM)," MNB Occasional Papers 2006/60, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Zdravetz Lazarov, 2005. "Assesing the Economic Significance of the Intra-daily Volatility Seasonalities," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 203, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:003094 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Boute, R. & Lambrecht, M., 2007. "Exploring the bullwhip effect by means of spreadsheet simulation," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-4, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.