Report NEP-FOR-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2005_021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- L. Grossi & G. Morelli, 2006. "Robust volatility forecasts and model selection in financial time series," Economics Department Working Papers 2006-SE02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Abramov, Vyacheslav & Klebaner, Fima, 2006. "Forecasting and testing a non-constant volatility," MPRA Paper 207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Virén, Matti, 2005. "Inflation expectations and regime shifts in the euro area," Research Discussion Papers 25/2005, Bank of Finland.
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2006_9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robin Hogarth, 2006. "On ignoring scientific evidence: The bumpy road to enlightenment," Economics Working Papers 973, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.