Report NEP-FOR-2006-04-01This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2006. "Combining forecasts from nested models," Research Working Paper RWP 06-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Paul Levine & Luis F. Martins & Vasco J. Gabriel, 2006. "Robust Estimates of the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0206, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Jeremy M. Piger & Robert H. Rasche, 2006. "Inflation: do expectations trump the gap?," Working Papers 2006-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Refet S. Gürkaynak & Andrew T. Levin & Eric T. Swanson, 2006. "Does inflation targeting anchor long-run inflation expectations? evidence from long-term bond yields in the U.S., U.K., and Sweden," Working Paper Series 2006-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Olivier Guedj & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2004. "Experts' earning forecasts: bias, herding and gossamer information," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500062, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Laurent Laloux & M. Augusta Miceli & Marc Potters, 2005. "Large dimension forecasting models and random singular value spectra," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500066, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Martin Lettau & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2006. "Reconciling the Return Predictability Evidence," NBER Working Papers 12109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeanjean, Thomas & Cazavan-Jeny, Anne, 2005. "Levels of voluntary disclosure in IPO prospectuses : an empirical analysis," HEC Research Papers Series 827, HEC Paris.