Report NEP-FOR-2005-11-05This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ekrem Kilic, 2005. "Forecasting Volatility of Turkish Markets: A Comparison of Thin and Thick Models," Econometrics 0510007, EconWPA.
- Antonello D'Agostino & Domenico Giannone & Paolo Surico, 2005. "(Un)Predictability and Macroeconomic Stability," Macroeconomics 0510024, EconWPA.
- Ilias Lekkos & Costas Milas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2005. "On the predictability of common risk factors in the US and UK interest rate swap markets: Evidence from non-linear and linear models," Discussion Paper Series 2005_9, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2005.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2005. "Non-Linearities And Fractional Integration In The Us Unemployment Rate," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 05-17, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Sharon Kozicki & Peter A. Tinsley, 2005. "Minding the gap : central bank estimates of the unemployment natural rate," Research Working Paper RWP 05-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2005. "Long Run And Cyclical Dynamics In The Us Stock Market," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 05-09, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Sydeny C. Ludvigson & Serena Ng, 2005. "Macro Factors in Bond Risk Premia," NBER Working Papers 11703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank T. Denton & Amiram Gafni & Byron G. Spencer, 2005. "Users and Suppliers of Physician Services: A Tale of Two Populations," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 399, McMaster University.