Report NEP-FMK-2019-09-02This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ivo Welch, 2019. "Simpler Better Market Betas," NBER Working Papers 26105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Byrd & Tucker Hybinette Balch, 2019. "Intra-day Equity Price Prediction using Deep Learning as a Measure of Market Efficiency," Papers 1908.08168, arXiv.org.
- Di Maggio, Marco & Franzoni, Francesco & Massa, Massimo & Tubaldi, Roberto, 2019. "Strategic Trading as a Response to Short Sellers," CEPR Discussion Papers 13812, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jin, Dunhong & Kacperczyk, Marcin & Kahraman, Bige & Suntheim, Felix, 2019. "Swing Pricing and Fragility in Open-end Mutual Funds," CEPR Discussion Papers 13929, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enno Mammen & Jens Perch Nielsen & Michael Scholz & Stefan Sperlich, 2019. "Conditional variance forecasts for long-term stock returns," Graz Economics Papers 2019-08, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Oleh Danyliv & Bruce Bland, 2019. "An instantaneous market volatility estimation," Papers 1908.02847, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2019.
- Albanesi, Stefania & Vamossy, Domonkos, 2019. "Predicting Consumer Default: A Deep Learning Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 13914, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alex Plastun & Xolani Sibande & Rangan Gupta & Mark E. Wohar, 2019. "Price Gap Anomaly in the US Stock Market: The Whole Story," Working Papers 201963, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Cécile Bastidon & Michael Bordo & Antoine Parent & Marc Weidenmier, 2019. "Towards an Unstable Hook: The Evolution of Stock Market Integration Since 1913," NBER Working Papers 26166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leledakis, George N. & Pyrgiotakis, Emmanouil G., 2019. "Market concentration and bank M&As: Evidence from the European sovereign debt crisis," MPRA Paper 95739, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giudice, Gabriele & de Manuel Aramendía, Mirzha & Kontolemis, Zenon & Monteiro, Daniel P., 2019. "A European safe asset to complement national government bonds," MPRA Paper 95748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bago, Jean-Louis & Souratié, Wamadini M. & Ouédraogo, Moussa & Ouédraogo, Ernest & Dembélé, Alou, 2019. "Financial Bubbles : New Evidence from South Africa’s Stock Market," MPRA Paper 95685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Imed Medhioub & Mustapha Chaffai, 2019. "Islamic finance and herding behavior theory: a sectoral analysis for Gulf Islamic stock market," Working Papers 1324, Economic Research Forum, revised 21 Aug 2019.