Report NEP-FMK-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Ciliberti & Emmanuel S'eri'e & Guillaume Simon & Yves Lemp'eri`ere & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2017. "The "Size Premium" in Equity Markets: Where is the Risk?," Papers 1708.00644, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Jürgen Huber & Stefan Palan & Stefan Zeisberger, 2017. "Does Investor Risk Perception Drive Asset Prices in Markets? Experimental Evidence," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2017-05, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Renuka Sane, 2017. "Stock market participation in the aftermath of an accounting scandal," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2017-006, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Shai Bernstein & Josh Lerner & Filippo Mezzanotti, 2017. "Private Equity and Financial Fragility during the Crisis," NBER Working Papers 23626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brownlees, Christian & Chabot, Ben & Ghysels, Eric & Kurz, Christopher, 2017. "Back to the Future: Backtesting Systemic Risk Measures during Historical Bank Runs and the Great Depression," CEPR Discussion Papers 12178, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chong, Terence Tai Leung & He, Qing & Ip, Hugo Tak Sang & Siu, Jonathan T., 2017. "Profitability of CAPM Momentum Strategies in the US Stock Market," MPRA Paper 80563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghysels, Eric & Liu, Hanwei, 2017. "Downside Risk in the Chinese Stock Market - Has it Fundamentally Changed?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12180, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.