Report NEP-FMK-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Atmaz, Adem & Basak, Suleyman, 2017. "Belief Dispersion in the Stock Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 12056, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco D'Errico & Tarik Roukny, 2017. "Compressing Over-the-Counter Markets," Papers 1705.07155, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2019.
- Owen Powell & Natalia Shestakova, 2017. "The robustness of mispricing results in experimental asset markets," Vienna Economics Papers 1702, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Juncal Cunado & Rangan Gupta & Mark E. Wohar, 2017. "Are Stock Returns an Inflation Hedge for the UK? Evidence from a Wavelet Analysis Using Over Three Centuries of Data," Working Papers 201735, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Shan Lu & Jichang Zhao & Huiwen Wang & Ruoen Ren, 2017. "Herding boosts too-connected-to-fail risk in stock market of China," Papers 1705.08240, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2018.
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda, 2017. "Changing Tax Capacity and Tax Effort of Indian States in the Era of High Economic Growth, 2001-2014," Working Papers 17/196, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.