Report NEP-FMK-2016-02-04This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Park, Andreas & Sgroi, Daniel, 2016. "Herding and Contrarian Behavior in Financial Markets : An Experimental Analysis," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 17, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Rui-Qi Han & Wen-Jie Xie & Xiong Xiong & Wei Zhang & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2016. "Market correlation structure changes around the Great Crash," Papers 1602.00125, arXiv.org.
- M. Fern'andez-Mart'inez & M. A S'anchez-Granero & Mar'ia Jos'e Mu~noz Torrecillas & Bill McKelvey, 2016. "A comparison among some Hurst exponent approaches to predict nascent bubbles in $500$ company stocks," Papers 1601.04188, arXiv.org.
- Chang, C-L. & Jiménez-Martín, J.A. & Maasoumi, E. & McAleer, M.J., 2015. "Choosing Expected Shortfall over VaR in Basel III Using Stochastic Dominance," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2015-38, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Alessandro Beber & Daniela Fabbri & Marco Pagano & Saverio Simonelli, 2016. "Short-Selling Bans and Bank Stability," EIEF Working Papers Series 1604, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Dec 2017.
- Likuan Qin & Vadim Linetsky & Yutian Nie, 2016. "Long Forward Probabilities, Recovery and the Term Structure of Bond Risk Premiums," Papers 1601.06477, arXiv.org.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2015. "Asia Bond Monitor - June 2015," ADB Reports RPS157395-2, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Andrea Cipollini & Iolanda Lo Cascio & Silvia Muzzioli, 2015. "Financial connectedness among European volatility risk premia," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 15112, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Dömötör, Barbara & Váradi, Kata, 2016. "Stress events in the Hungarian stock market," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2016/03, Corvinus University of Budapest.