Report NEP-FMK-2014-11-17This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Denitsa Stefanova & Arjen Siegmann & Marcin Zamojski, 2014. "Hedge Fund Innovation," LSF Research Working Paper Series 14-13, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Karkowska, Renata, 2013. "The empirical analysis of dynamic relationship between financial intermediary connections and market return volatility," MPRA Paper 58802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mynhardt, H. R. & Plastun, Alex & Makarenko, Inna, 2014. "Behavior of Financial Markets Efficiency During the Financial Market Crisis: 2007-2009," MPRA Paper 58942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chouliaras, Andreas & Grammatikos, Theoharry, 2014. "Extreme Returns in the European Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 58978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Caporale, Guglielmo & Gil-Alana, Luis & Plastun, Alex & Makarenko, Inna, 2013. "Long memory in the ukrainian stock market and financial crises," MPRA Paper 59061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hiremath, Gourishankar S & Kumari, Jyoti, 2014. "Stock returns predictability and the adaptive market hypothesis in emerging markets: evidence from India," MPRA Paper 58378, University Library of Munich, Germany.