Report NEP-FMK-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michal Jurek & Pawel Marszalek, 2014. "Subprime mortgages and the MBSs in generating and transmitting the global financial crisis," Working papers wpaper40, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Lawrence Kreicher & Robert N McCauley & Philip Wooldridge, 2014. "Benchmark tipping in the global bond market," BIS Working Papers 466, Bank for International Settlements.
- Zura Kakushadze, 2014. "4-Factor Model for Overnight Returns," Papers 1410.5513, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2015.
- Chris Brooks & Adrian Fernandez-Perez & JoÃ«lle Miffre & Ogonna Nneji, 2014. "Commodity Risk Factors and the Cross-Section of Equity Returns," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2014-09, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Szabolcs Szikszai & Tamas Badics, 2014. "Enhanced Funds Seeking Higher Returns," Working papers wpaper43, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Romain Bouis & Kei-Ichiro Inaba & Łukasz Rawdanowicz & Ane Kathrine Christensen, 2014. "Factors behind the Decline in Real Long-Term Government Bond Yields," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1167, OECD Publishing.
- Martin T. Bohl & Jeanne Diesteldorf & Christian A. Salm & Bernd Wilfling, 2014. "Spot Market Volatility and Futures Trading: The Pitfalls of Using a Dummy Variable Approach," CQE Working Papers 3514, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Biais, Bruno & Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie, 2014. "Risk-sharing or risk-taking? An incentive theory of counterparty risk, clearing and margins," IDEI Working Papers 834, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.