Report NEP-FMK-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jian Zhou & Gao-Feng Gu & Zhi-Qiang Jiang & Xiong Xiong & Wei Chen & Wei Zhang & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2014. "Computational experiments successfully predict the emergence of autocorrelations in ultra-high-frequency stock returns," Papers 1404.1051, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Klaus Adam & Johannes Beutel & Albert Marcet, 2014. "Stock Price Booms and Expected Capital Gains," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 948.14, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Grothe, Magdalena, 2013. "Market pricing of credit rating signals," Working Paper Series 1623, European Central Bank.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Hoerova, Marie & Klaus, Benjamin, 2014. "Commonality in hedge fund returns: driving factors and implications," Working Paper Series 1658, European Central Bank.
- Afonso, António & Gomes, Pedro & Taamouti, Abderrahim, 2014. "Sovereign credit ratings, market volatility, and financial gains," Working Paper Series 1654, European Central Bank.
- Afonso, Gara M. & Lagos, Ricardo, 2014. "An Empirical Study of Trade Dynamics in the Fed Funds Market," Working Papers 708, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Beirne, John, 2013. "The pricing of sovereign risk and contagion during the European sovereign debt crisis," Working Paper Series 1625, European Central Bank.
- Carroll, Christopher D. & Slacalek, Jiri & Tokuoka, Kiichi, 2014. "The Distribution of wealth and the MPC: implications of new European data," Working Paper Series 1648, European Central Bank.
- Toshihiro Okubo & Fukunari Kimura & Nozomu Teshima, 2014. "Asian Fragmentation in the Global Financial Crisis," CAMA Working Papers 2014-30, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hai-Chuan Xu & Wei Zhang & Xiong Xiong & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2014. "An agent-based computational model for China's stock market and stock index futures market," Papers 1404.1052, arXiv.org.