Report NEP-FMK-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2013. "The fading stock market response to announcements of bank bailouts," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 76, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Guidi, Francesco & Ugur, Mehmet, 2012. "Are South East Europe stock markets integrated with regional and global stock markets?," MPRA Paper 44133, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2012.
- Wanvimol Sawangngoenyuang & Sukrita Sa-nguanpan & Worawut Sabborriboon, 2012. "Financial Systemic Stability: Challenging Aspects of Central Banks," Working Papers 2012-06, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Mauricio Calani C., 2012. "Spillovers of the Credit Default Swap Market," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 678, Central Bank of Chile.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Solange M. Guerra & Rodrigo C. Miranda & Sergio Rubens S. de Souza, 2012. "Stress Testing Liquidity Risk: The Case of the Brazilian Banking System," Working Papers Series 302, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.