Report NEP-FMK-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Clemens Bonner & Sylvester Eijffinger, 2012. "The Impact of the LCR on the Interbank Money Market," DNB Working Papers 364, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Timothy Bianco & Dieter Gramlich & Mikhail V. Oet & Stephen J. Ong, 2012. "Financial stress index: a lens for supervising the financial system," Working Paper 1237, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jan A. Lipski & Ryszard Kutner, 2013. "Trust in foreseeing neighbours - a novel threshold model of financial market," Papers 1301.1824, arXiv.org.
- Hou, Kewei & Loh, Roger, 2012. "Have We Solved the Idiosyncratic Volatility Puzzle?," Working Paper Series 2012-28, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José Soares da Fonseca, 2012. "The International Integration of the Eastern Europe and two Middle East Stock Markets," GEMF Working Papers 2013-01, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Ben-David, Itzhak & Yao, Vincent, 2012. "Collateral Valuation and Borrower Financial Constraints: Evidence from the Residential Real-Estate Market," Working Paper Series 2012-29, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.