Report NEP-FMK-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charlotte Christiansen, 2012. "Integration of European Bond Markets," CREATES Research Papers 2012-33, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Gregory Connor & Anita Suurlaht, 2012. "Dynamic Stock Market Covariances in the Eurozone," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n222-12.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Giampiero M. Gallo & Edoardo Otranto, 2012. "Volatility Swings in the US Financial Markets," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2012_03, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti", revised Jul 2012.
- Claudio Dicembrino & Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo, 2012. "Can Portfolio Diversification increase Systemic Risk? Evidence from the U.S and European Mutual Funds Market," CEIS Research Paper 240, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 11 Jul 2012.
- Beetsma, Roel & de Jong, Frank & Giuliodori, Massimo & Widijanto, Daniel, 2012. "Spread the News: How the Crisis Affected the Impact of News on the European Sovereign Bond Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 9043, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.