Report NEP-FMK-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nielsen, Caren Yinxia, 2011. "Hidden in the Factors? The Effect of Credit Risk on the Cross-section of Equity Returns," Working Papers 2011:38, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Oct 2016.
- Nakov, Anton & Nuño, Galo, 2011. "Learning from experience in the stock market," Working Paper Series 1396, European Central Bank.
- Dimpfl, Thomas & Jank, Stephan, 2011. "Can internet search queries help to predict stock market volatility?," CFR Working Papers 11-15, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Aslanidis, Nektarios & Christiansen, Charlotte, 2011. "Quantiles of the Realized Stock-Bond Correlation," Working Papers 2072/151809, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Di Cesare & Philip A. Stork & Casper G. de Vries, 2011. "Risk measures for autocorrelated hedge fund returns," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 831, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Huina Mao & Scott Counts & Johan Bollen, 2011. "Predicting Financial Markets: Comparing Survey, News, Twitter and Search Engine Data," Papers 1112.1051, arXiv.org.
- Yan, Isabel K. & Chong, Terence & Lam, Tau-Hing, 2011. "Is the Chinese Stock Market Really Efficient," MPRA Paper 35219, University Library of Munich, Germany.