Report NEP-FMK-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brian M Lucey & Cal Muckley, 2011. "Robust Global Stock Market Interdependencies," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp353, IIIS.
- Aleksey Kharevsky, 2011. "Non - Randomness Stock Market Price Model," Papers 1102.3009, arXiv.org.
- Patrick Bolton & Tano Santos & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2011. "Cream Skimming in Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 16804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrico Maria Cervellati & Riccardo Ferretti & Pierpaolo Pattitoni, 2011. "Market Reaction to Second-Hand News: Attention Grabbing or Information Dissemination," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 11021, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100057 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- George J. Jiang & Ingrid Lo, 2011. "Private Information Flow and Price Discovery in the U.S. Treasury Market," Working Papers 11-5, Bank of Canada.
- Michael D. Bordo & David C. Wheelock, 2011. "The promise and performance of the Federal Reserve as Lender of Last Resort 1914-1933," Working Paper 2011/01, Norges Bank.