Report NEP-FMK-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernd Hayo & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2011. "Do Federal Reserve Presidents Communicate with a Regional Bias?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201103, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Kun Guo & Wei-Xing Zhou & Si-Wei Cheng & Didier Sornette, 2011. "The US stock market leads the Federal funds rate and Treasury bond yields," Papers 1102.2138, arXiv.org.
- Duan Wang & Boris Podobnik & Davor Horvati\'c & H. Eugene Stanley, 2011. "Quantifying and Modeling Long-Range Cross-Correlations in Multiple Time Series with Applications to World Stock Indices," Papers 1102.2240, arXiv.org.
- Nicolas Veron, 2010. "An Update on EU Financial Reforms," Policy Briefs PB10-30, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Cohen-Cole, Ethan & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Systemic Risk and Network Formation in the Interbank Market," Research Papers in Economics 2011:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Michael C. M\"unnix & Rudi Sch\"afer, 2011. "A Copula Approach on the Dynamics of Statistical Dependencies in the US Stock Market," Papers 1102.1099, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2011.
- Item repec:ibm:ibmecp:wpe_224 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ibm:ibmecp:wpe_227 is not listed on IDEAS anymore