Report NEP-FMK-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Céline Gimet & Thomas Lagoarde-Segot, 2011. "Global crisis and Financial destabilization in ASEAN countries. A microstructural perspective," Post-Print halshs-00560218, HAL.
- Robinson, David T. & Sensoy, Berk A., 2010. "Private Equity in the 21st Century: Cash Flows, Performance, and Contract Terms from 1984-2010," Working Paper Series 2010-21, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Martin Brown & Ralph De Haas, 2010. "Foreign currency lending in emerging Europe: bank-level evidence," Working Papers 122, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Carole Gresse, 2010. "Post-MiFID Developments in Equity Market Liquidity," Post-Print halshs-00559919, HAL.
- Ian Appel & Caroline Fohlin, 2010. ""Shooting the Messenger?" The Impact of Short Sale Bans in Times of Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive 574, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Greg Duffee, 2011. "Forecasting with the term structure: The role of no-arbitrage restrictions," Economics Working Paper Archive 576, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2011004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ralph de Haas & Neeltje van Horen, 2010. "The crisis as a wake-up call: do banks tighten screening and monitoring during a financial crisis?," Working Papers 117, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Hao Wang & Hao Zhou & Yi Zhou, 2011. "Credit default swap spreads and variance risk premia," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-02, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jakob Bosma, 2011. "Communicating Bailout Policy and Risk Taking in the Banking Industry," DNB Working Papers 277, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.