Report NEP-FMK-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Novotny, 2010. "Were Stocks during the Financial Crisis More Jumpy: A Comparative Study," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp416, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Noss, Joseph, 2010. "Extracting information from structured credit markets," Bank of England working papers 407, Bank of England.
- Vahagn Galstyan & Philip Lane, 2010. "The Dynamics of Portfolio Holdings in Emerging Europe," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp346, IIIS.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00539985_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Landier, Augustin & Sraer, David & Thesmar, David, 2010. "Going for broke: New Century Financial Corporation, 2004-2006," IDEI Working Papers 649, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Francisco Vazquez & Benjamin M. Tabak & Marcos Souto, 2010. "A Macro Stress Test Model of Credit Risk for the Brazilian Banking Sector," Working Papers Series 226, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Item repec:eab:financ:2371 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter R. Hansen & Asger Lunde & Valeri Voev, 2010. "Realized Beta GARCH: A Multivariate GARCH Model with Realized Measures of Volatility and CoVolatility," CREATES Research Papers 2010-74, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.