Report NEP-FMK-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kathleen M. Kahle & René M. Stulz, 2010. "Financial Policies and the Financial Crisis: How Important Was the Systemic Credit Contraction for Industrial Corporations?," NBER Working Papers 16310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eckhard Platen & Renata Rendek, 2010. "Simulation of Diversified Portfolios in a Continuous Financial Market," Research Paper Series 282, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Leonidas Tsiaras, 2010. "The Forecast Performance of Competing Implied Volatility Measures: The Case of Individual Stocks," CREATES Research Papers 2010-34, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Tom Engsted & Thomas Q. Pedersen & Carsten Tanggaard, 2010. "The log-linear return approximation, bubbles, and predictability," CREATES Research Papers 2010-37, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Javed Iqbal & Sara Azher & Ayesha Ijaz, 2010. "Predictive Ability of Value-at-Risk Methods: Evidence from the Karachi Stock Exchange-100 Index," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_18, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Godlewski, Christophe J. & Fungáčová, Zuzana & Weill, Laurent, 2010. "Stock market reaction to debt financing arrangements in Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 16/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.