Report NEP-FMK-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William Barnett, 2010. "Audit the Federal Reserve?," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201001, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Philip Maymin, 2010. "Regulation Simulation," Papers 1002.2281, arXiv.org.
- Annastiina Silvennoinen & Susan Thorp, 2010. "Financialization, Crisis and Commodity Correlation Dynamics," Research Paper Series 267, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Di Maggio, Marco, 2010. "The Political Economy of the Yield Curve," MPRA Paper 20697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xue-Zhong He & Min Zheng, 2010. "Dynamics of Moving Average Rules in a Continuous-time Financial Market Model," Research Paper Series 268, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Hou, Kewei & van Dijk, Mathijs A., 2010. "Profitability Shocks and the Size EFfect in the Cross-Section of Expected Stock Return," Working Paper Series 2010-1, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Hedesström, Martin, 2009. "Incentive systems for stock portfolio managers in Sweden," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2010/2, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.