Report NEP-FMK-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Backus, David & Chernov, Mikhail & Martin, Ian, 2009. "Disasters implied by equity index options," CEPR Discussion Papers 7416, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rigg, Robert & Schou-Zibell, Lotte, 2009. "The Financial Crisis and Money Markets in Emerging Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 38, Asian Development Bank.
- Fengzhong Wang & Kazuko Yamasaki & Shlomo Havlin & H. Eugene Stanley, 2009. "Statistical Regularities of Equity Market Activity," Papers 0911.4258, arXiv.org.
- Valadkhani, Abbas & O'Brien, Martin & Karunanayake, Indika, 2009. "Modelling Australian Stock Market Volatility: A Multivariate GARCH Approach," Economics Working Papers wp09-11, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Abdul Hakim & Michael McAleer, 2009. "Dynamic Conditional Correlations in International Stock, Bond and Foreign Exchange Markets: Emerging Markets Evidence," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-677, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Abdul Hakim & Michael McAleer, 2009. "VaR Forecasts and Dynamic Conditional Correlations for Spot and Futures Returns on Stocks and Bonds," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-676, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Nathalie Rey, 2009. "Credit derivatives: instruments of hedging and factors of instability. The example of ?Credit Default Swaps? on French reference entities," Papers 0911.4039, arXiv.org.
- Roengchai Tansuchat & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2009. "Modelling Long Memory Volatility in Agricultural Commodity Futures Returns," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-680, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kenichiro Shiraya & Akihiko Takahashi, 2009. "Pricing Average Options on Commodities," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-681, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Onur Olgun & Ý. Hakan Yetkiner, 2009. "The Superiority of Time-Varying Hedge Ratios in Turkish Futures," Working Papers 0907, Izmir University of Economics.