Report NEP-FMK-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuliya Demyanyk & Iftekhar Hasan, 2009. "Financial crises and bank failures: a review of prediction methods," Working Paper 0904, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Minford, Patrick, 2009. "The Banking Crisis - A Rational Interpretation," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/10, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Sarantis Tsiaplias, 2009. "Examining Feedback, Momentum and Overreaction in National Equity Markets," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n18, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Krahnen, Jan Pieter & Wilde, Christian, 2009. "CDOs and systematic risk: Why bond ratings are inadequate," CFS Working Paper Series 2009/11, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Ben R. Craig & Valeriya Dinger, 2009. "Deposit market competition, costs of funding and bank risk," Working Paper 0905, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.