Report NEP-FMK-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Holinski Nils & Vermeulen Robert, 2009. "The International Wealth Effect: A Global Error-Correcting Analysis," Research Memorandum 019, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Söderberg, Jonas, 2008. "Test of the Gaussian Copula on the Swedish Stock Market," CAFO Working Papers 2009:9, Linnaeus University, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2009. "Financial Integration of North Africa Stock Markets," MPRA Paper 14938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Herbertsson, Alexander & Jang, Jiwook & Schmidt, Thorsten, 2009. "Pricing basket default swaps in a tractable shot-noise model," Working Papers in Economics 359, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Zagaglia, Paolo, 2009. "Money-Market Segmentation in the Euro Area: What has Changed During the Turmoil?," Research Papers in Economics 2009:11, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.