Report NEP-FMK-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marzo, Massimiliano & Zagaglia, Paolo, 2009. "The Comovements Along the Term Structure of Oil Forwards in Periods of High and Low Volatility: How Tight Are They?," Research Papers in Economics 2009:1, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Ronald E. Shrieves & Drew Dahl & Michael F. Spivey, 2009. "Capital Market Regimes and Bank Structure in Europe," Working Papers 200807, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chun-Hung Chen & Wei-Choun Yu & Eric Zivot, 2009. "Predicting Stock Volatility Using After-Hours Information," Working Papers UWEC-2009-01, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Lönnbark, Carl & Soultanaeva, Albina, 2009. "Profitability of Technical Trading Rules on the Baltic Stock Markets," Umeå Economic Studies 761, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Mukherjee, Dr. Kedar nath & Mishra, Dr. R. K., 2008. "Stock Market Integration and Volatility Spillover:India and its Major Asian Counterparts," MPRA Paper 12788, University Library of Munich, Germany.