Report NEP-FMK-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Enrique Carrasco Gutierrez & Wagner Piazza Gaglianone, 2008. "Evaluating Asset Pricing Models in a Fama-French Framework," Working Papers Series 175, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Marianne Schulze-Ghattas & John Beirne & Nicola Spagnolo, 2008. "Volatility Spillovers and Contagion From Mature to Emerging Stock Markets," IMF Working Papers 08/286, International Monetary Fund.
- Assenmacher-Wesche, Katrin & Gerlach, Stefan, 2008. "The term structure of interest rates across frequencies," Working Paper Series 0976, European Central Bank.
- Kaminska, Iryna, 2008. "A no-arbitrage structural vector autoregressive model of the UK yield curve," Bank of England working papers 357, Bank of England.
- Richard Finlay & Mark Chambers, 2008. "A Term Structure Decomposition of the Australian Yield Curve," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2008-09, Reserve Bank of Australia.