Report NEP-FMK-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eklund, Johan E & Desai, Sameeksha, 2008. "A Methodological Note on Measuring the Functional Efficiency of Capital Markets," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 132, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Venier, Guido, 2007. "A new Model for Stock Price Movements," MPRA Paper 9146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Lux, 2008. "Stochastic Behavioral Asset Pricing Models and the Stylized Facts," Kiel Working Papers 1426, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Csaba Csávás & Lóránt Varga & Csaba Balogh, 2008. "The forint interest rate swap market and the main drivers of swap spreads," MNB Occasional Papers 2008/64, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Item repec:vlg:vlgwps:2008-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zoltán Reppa, 2008. "Estimating yield curves from swap, BUBOR and FRA data," MNB Occasional Papers 2008/73, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Rupa Duttagupta & Paul Cashin, 2008. "The Anatomy of Banking Crises," IMF Working Papers 08/93, International Monetary Fund.
- Jiro Honda, 2008. "Do IMF Programs Improve Economic Governance?," IMF Working Papers 08/114, International Monetary Fund.
- Joaquin Novella Izquierdo & Joan Ripoll i Alcon, 2008. "An eclectic third generation model of financial and exchange rate crises," Working Papers in Economics 196, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Riccardo Cristadoro & Andrea Gerali & Stefano Neri & Massimiliano Pisani, 2008. "Real exchange rate volatility and disconnect: an empirical investigation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 660, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2008. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Capital Mobility: How Much of the Swoboda Thesis Survives?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6868, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Massimiliano Affinito & Matteo Piazza, 2008. "What are borders made of? An analysis of barriers to European banking integration," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 666, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Repullo, Rafael & Suarez, Javier, 2008. "The Procyclical Effects of Basel II," CEPR Discussion Papers 6862, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Flandreau, Marc, 2008. "The Rise and Fall of the Dollar, or When did the Dollar Replace Sterling as the Leading Reserve Currency?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6869, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Kimura, Fukunari, 2008. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Volatility on International Trade: The Implication for Production Networks in East Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 156, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).