Report NEP-FMK-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicole M. Boyson & Christof W. Stahel & Rene M. Stulz, 2008. "Hedge Fund Contagion and Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 14068, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Schleicher, C. & Zaffaroni, P., 2008. "Model Averaging in Risk Management with an Application to Futures Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0808, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jon Eggins & Robert J. Hill, 2008. "Momentum and Contrarian Stock-Market Indices," Discussion Papers 2008-07, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200852 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Klaas Schulze, 2008. "Asymptotic Maturity Behavior of the Term Structure," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse11_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Chong, Lee Lee & Khong, Wye Leong Roy, 2008. "Real Exchange Rate Behavior: New Evidence with Linear and Non-linear Endogenous Break(s)," MPRA Paper 3406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chit, Myint Moe & Rizov, Marian & Willenbockel, Dirk, 2008. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Exports: New Empirical Evidence from the Emerging East Asian Economies," MPRA Paper 9014, University Library of Munich, Germany.