Report NEP-FMK-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilles Dufrénot & Valérie Mignon & Anne Péguin-Feissolle, 2007. "Testing the Finance-Growth Link: is There a Difference Between Developed and Developing Countries?," Working Papers 2007-24, CEPII research center.
- Petr Jakubík & Jaroslav Heřmánek, 2008. "Stress testing of the Czech banking sector," Working Papers IES 2008/02, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2008.
- Jennifer E. Roush, 2008. "The "growing pains" of TIPS issuance," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-08, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Peter Carr & Christian-Oliver Ewald & Yajun Xiao, 2008. "On the Qualitative Effect of Volatility and Duration on Prices of Asian Options," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0803, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Kwamie Dunbar, 2008. "The Impact of the FOMC's Monetary Policy Actions on the growth of Credit Risk: the Monetary Policy - Liquidity Paradox," Working papers 2008-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Shigeaki Fujiwara, 2008. "Credit Risk Assessment Considering Variations in Exposure: Application to Commitment Lines," IMES Discussion Paper Series 08-E-03, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.