Report NEP-FMK-2007-01-02This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Jamieson Bolder, 2006. "Modelling Term-Structure Dynamics for Risk Management: A Practitioner's Perspective," Working Papers 06-48, Bank of Canada.
- Elijah Brewer, III & William E. Jackson, III & Larry D. Wall, 2006. "When target CEOs contract with acquirers: evidence from bank mergers and acquisitions," Working Paper 2006-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Allen N. Berger & Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & W. Scott Frame & Nathan H. Miller, 2007. "Why do borrowers pledge collateral? new empirical evidence on the role of asymmetric information," Working Paper 2006-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jin-Chuan Duan & Peter Ritchken & Zhiqiang Sun, 2006. "Jump starting GARCH: pricing and hedging options with jumps in returns and volatilities," Working Paper 0619, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Torben G. Andersen & Luca Benzoni, 2006. "Do bonds span volatility risk in the U.S. Treasury market? a specification test for affine term structure models," Working Paper Series WP-06-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Eugene Amromin & Paul Harrison & Steven Sharpe, 2006. "How did the 2003 dividend tax cut affect stock prices?," Working Paper Series WP-06-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Pasquale Della Corte & Lucio Sarno & Daniel L. Thornton, 2007. "The expectation hypothesis of the term structure of very short-term rates: statistical tests and economic value," Working Papers 2006-061, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00120292_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lubos Pastor & Lucian Taylor & Pietro Veronesi, 2006. "Entrepreneurial Learning, the IPO Decision, and the Post-IPO Drop in Firm Profitability," NBER Working Papers 12792, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.