Report NEP-FMK-2005-09-02This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Erik Schloegl issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tarek Harchaoui & Faouzi Tarkhani & Terence Yuen, 2005. "The Effects of the Exchange Rate on Investment: Evidence from Canadian Manufacturing Industries," Staff Working Papers 05-22, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200513 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adam, Klaus & Billi, Roberto M., 2005. "Discretionary monetary policy and the zero lower bound on nominal interest rates," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/16, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Mariana Conte Grand & Vanesa V. D'Elia, 2005. "Environmental news and stock markets performance: Further evidence for Argentina," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 300, Universidad del CEMA.
- Billi, Roberto M., 2004. "The optimal inflation buffer with a zero bound on nominal interest rates," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/17, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).